BI-TORQ Valve Automation has been producing quality customized valve mounting kits since 1981. Over the years, we have become one of the most trusted names in valve automation mounting hardware thanks to a commitment to quality, precision, and performance.
Custom Mounting Hardware options:
- Tandem Linkages - our tandem linkages allow a single actuator, gear, or handle operator to turn multiple valves at once.
- 3-Way Tee Linkages - ideal for HVAC and diverting applications, our tee-linkage assembly saves money over expensive three-way ball valves.
- Safety Products – helps to reduce the facility risk and cost of insurance while increasing safety for plant employees and surrounding communities. BI-TORQs fire-safe fusible link assemblies for emergency shutdown, spring return handles to eliminate the risk of leaving a critical valve in the wrong position, and lock-out devices for both automated and manual valves.
- Extensions - for buried service, heat insulation, tank mounts, and submerged valve applications where the valve handwheel, gear operator, or actuator must be extended for operator accessibility.
- Valve to Actuator Mounting Kits - used worldwide in various applications; BI-TORQ has nearly 30,000 customized drawings on file, making BI-TORQ the premier brand.
Thanks to the ingenuity of our design staff and the experience of our expert machinists and assemblers, no valve mounting kit job is too big, too small, or too difficult.