BI-TORQ Valve Automation specializes in superior valve components and pneumatic actuators. Valve actuators are a vital component in the modern-day chemical, food and beverage, oil and gas, and electric power industries. These devices provide rapid operation of automating process control and allow operators to adjust various valves' positions remotely. This ability is crucial, as the manual operation of valves in large industrial plants can be time-consuming and impractical.
BI-TORQ Valve Automation offers both pneumatic and electric actuators for our valves or customer-specified quarter-turn product. Our rack and pinion pneumatic actuators come in double acting up to 30,000 in/lbs and spring return models up to 13,900 in/lbs of torque. We also offer a full line of electric actuators with torque ranges from 100 to 20,000-inch/pounds in 115VAC, 230VAC, 24VAC, 12VDC, and 24VDC voltages. When coupled with our manufacturing capability, our ability to provide entire field actuation retrofits is unparalleled in the industry.
- Hard anodized extruded aluminum-bodied double acting and spring return actuators
- 304 or 316 stainless bodied double acting and spring return actuators
- Viton® seals for high-temperature applications
- ISO 5211 and NAMUR mounting meets international standards
- Thermally bonded polyester powder NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, and NEMA 7 enclosures
- NEMA 4X spring return actuators through 2,300-inch/pounds
- Internal or external battery backup systems
- Fire-rated and UL models are available
- Open/close, jog, or modulating service